Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Boys at SeaWorld








As told by Henry:
I had the best day ever at SeaWorld. My favorite thing was the Steel Eel coaster because it goes really high and really fast. My second favorite thing was the Great White coaster because it goes really fast and it goes around and around. When you get to the top you turn over and you're upside down. There was this really cool and funny show with high divers, parrots, dolphins, a beluga whale, and a really goofy guy. The food was really good. We got wristbands and could get food all day. The last thing we did was the Shamu Show. Shamu was really big and he did cool tricks. Everything we did was really cool and really fun.




As told by Jeff:
My favorite part about SeaWorld was seeing Shamu. He splashed us. He did cool tricks. I loved going on the Steel Eel. It was an awesome roller coaster. It went up and down and very fast. Mom was really scared in the Steel Eel. We got to ride on the twisty ride thingy. It's a ride that twists you all the way around. And I loved the food. I was very sad that I couldn't go on the shark ride because I was too short.  That was the only ride I couldn't ride on. We saw crocodiles, fish, giant lobster, sharks. I almost touched a dolphin. We went on the Atlantis ride. We go up very high, then there is a turntable and a twist, then it goes down to another turntable, then a really fast drop, then we splashed into the water.  It was awesome! We rode on the rapids boat ride. We got splashed by the waterfall. SeaWorld was my best birthday! 

No comments: