Monday, February 24, 2014

Cruising with Mom, Dad, & DeAnne




August 24, 2013

I had booked a cruise with my parents and sister even before we thought we were moving to Guam. When I booked I was under the (false) assumption that we would be Biloxi residents for a long time coming! When the time came it was not really a good time for me to leave our little family, but I think it was a really good thing for my mental health! It was so nice to get away for a few days and not have to think about losing Guam or moving my family to Europe! Dustin did a great job at home and I had a great time cruising! 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! Where did you guys go?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Sorry about deleting the other comments, for some reason it posted it 3 times. I love the updated pictures of everybody on your side bar! What fun places you guys are going to visit/see while over there, sooo jealous!