Monday, October 8, 2007

The Future Musicians of the World!

This spectacular video was taken last Monday for FHE. I was so busy last week getting ready for our trip to Salt Lake City that I didn't get it uploaded until this morning. They LOVED getting the instruments out. I keep them put up and only bring them out every once in a while. I think they sound pretty good. :)

So, we spent the weekend in SLC. The weather held out- YEAH! We had to drive through the blowing mountain snow but nothing was sticking to the roads. Butte had snow on the ground as well. I felt bad for them. Snow just isn't my thing and I am soooooooooooooo grateful that Great Falls is actually getting an Autumn this year. My birthday is Saturday and there isn't any snow in forecast. I think that's the best gift of all. Getting back to SLC...Dustin and I had tickets to attend our church's General Conference. I've been watching conference via satellite my entire life and FINALLY I got to see it live. It was well worth it! There was such a special spirit there and to be near President Hinckley, a prophet of God, was amazing. We also got to see Grandma Pamela, Aunt Linda, Aunt Rosalie, Cousins Shannon, Pamela, Ben, Jonathan, and Mandy. We all went to the children's museum and even got to ride the TRAX train to get there. We all had a great time.

No comments: