Sunday, October 28, 2007

Off to Neverland!

Henry as the infamous Captain Hook!

Jeff as the ever adventurous Peter Pan!

Jenna as the lovely Tinkerbell!

Peter, Hook, and Tink with Dad as Mr. Smee!

Me as the motherly Wendy!

Yep, we were all characters from Disney's Peter Pan. Dustin has been gone for a week TDY to Spokane. (Which is why I wasn't able to post all last week- he had the computer.) He came home to find his costume laid out for him and he was a great sport to wear it. I made him a name tag with Smee's character on it so that he wouldn't have to explain himself. I made one for me, too. I think we were a hit as we received lots of compliments at last night's Ward Halloween party. We planned and carried out a carnival with 14 games that the kids could play. Judging by the buzz at church today, the party was a tremendous hit! Whoo-Hoo, am I glad it's over! Now we just have to start thinking about the Christmas party!

No comments: