Monday, October 29, 2007

Princess Jenna is On Her Way!

Here is a little video of Jenna walking. She hasn't quite realized that she can walk all the time so it's here a little, there a little still. It won't be long though. This is her princess costume that I forgot I bought for her last year. As I was putting away all the stuff from the Halloween party at church, I decided to go through the costume box. In it I found about 4 costumes that fit Jenna. I will post a few photos of the others. I love Halloween and I guess I have this weird idea that every year has to be something new so I have all of Henry and Jeff's old ones. We'll see what happens next year. I'll be sure to hit Old Navy on Thursday though- just to see what's left and on clearance. (That's where this princess dress is from!)

No comments: