Saturday, October 13, 2007

Our Autumn Hayride

The Gang

Mommy & Jenna


Henry throwing Hay at Dad, of course!


Roasting Hotdogs over the campfire.

(We got to make s'mores, too!)

Happy 30th Birthday to ME! Yep, 30! I can hardly believe it myself. For my birthday we went on a hayride into the Little Belt Mountains, about an hour from town, and had a campfire dinner at Logging Creek Campground. It was a trip put on by Outdoor Rec. on Base. We couldn't have asked for a better autumn day. The air was perfectly crisp and clear and the sun was shining on the beautiful changing leaves. It was nice to enjoy being outside for a little bit. After the hayride we roasted hotdogs and made grilled cheese sandwiches over the fire. We drank hot chocolate, which Jenna LOVES, and made s'mores. YUM, YUM! After dinner we enjoyed exploring the nearby Logging Creek and the rest of the campground. Once we got home we had cake and opened presents. This year the boys chose their own presents for me and they did a pretty good job. They both chose a new necklace and Jeff got me hand lotion and Henry chose bubble bath. They were so excited to see my open them. It was a nice day. Let's hope I'm able to fill up the next 30 years with just as many wonderful things as I have these first 30!

No comments: