Monday, November 30, 2009

The Christmas Tree is Up!


Tonight for FHE we decorated our Christmas tree. The kids had lots of fun once we got Kelsey settled down and the ornaments ready to hang. They were soooooo anxious to get started! Kelsey had her 2 month well check today along with her first round of shots. She was quite the angry little princess this evening and it took me a while to get her calmed down and fed. That's why she's not in the photo...she was resting in her swing while we decorated. While the kids had fun and were super excited, I just wasn't feeling into it this year. This is normally my absolute favorite FHE of the year. I usually love putting up the tree and decorating it, but I think having Dustin gone is draining my enthusiasm. We met at Christmastime and I am thinking it's gonna be a little rougher than I thought...but I am hoping for the best! The excitement of the kids is going to be my buoy. Here's wishing all of you a wonderful Christmas season!

No comments: