Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Mater gets a new addition!



Mater is our 1966 Ford F100 pick-up. We found him last year right after we moved to Montana and right after the boys saw the movie Cars which is where he got his name from. We only paid $1ooo for him and we all love him. Anyways, I was on Craigslist on Saturday and I came across this topper in the FOR FREE section! It was a 1968 model so it's PERFECT for Mater. Dustin had been saying he wanted a topper so that he could take the boys camping even though it was getting colder at night. I was so excited when I found it. I mean, wow, for free? So Dustin and Jeff drove down to Missoula today to pick it up. It is really cute and for being 40 years old it's in FABULOUS shape. It even has little louvered windows that crank open. I love it when things come together like this.

No comments: