Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Swimming with the Dolphins


This is me swimming with Dolphins. The one I am talking to is Nani. We also had Kaleo and 16 month old Lupita in our group. I hadn't planned on doing this but Dustin insisted siting the fact that I had been dreaming about it for the longest time. I was a little nervous though since you hear horror stories about places who mistreat the dolphins. I asked someone who had been there before (we were making reservations in the hotel lobby) and she reassured me it was a nice place and a nice experience. She was right. The trainers were wonderful people who truly seemed to love the animals and the animals seemed healthy and it was a nice facility. We got to be in the water for about 45 minutes. They truly are amazing animals and this was one very special experience.

No comments: