Friday, March 5, 2010

5 Months Old!



Here is Kelsey at 5 months old. She is growing like a weed and is already in 6-9 month clothes. Jenna put these bunny ears on her and I couldn't resist the photo op.
We have totally recovered from the basement fiasco and the entire storage room is re-organized, re-labeled, and ready to move. It's just about the only thing ready to move but it's a start. We're counting down the days until Dustin gets home...we started at more than 180 (including travel time) and we're down to 65! He's been gone soooooooooo long but we're getting closer everyday. Yeah!
I can't remember if I updated our plans but we're pulling chocks on 31 July and heading to Mississippi. We are super busy until then so I hope the time passes quickly.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

she is adorable! And she's as big as Millie LOL

Unknown said...

Way cute bunny ears, you can always depend on older siblings to dress up the little ones! :) You guys are moving in July now instead of September? That will be great for the kids to start the school year out in Mississippi.

Walter Family said...

Don't worry Shannon, the time will go by sooooo fast. Especially since you don't have another deployment date already scheduled. That is just another annoying countdown. If you need any help, let me know, and I will see who I can find to help you...