Thursday, March 25, 2010

Our week in review...

Here's Jeff with his second tooth gone. You can barely tell in the photo, but it's the tiny shadow on the bottom right.


It seems like we have been busier than usual this week. On Monday, our Home Teacher and my Visiting Teacher (they are husband and wife) invited us over for dinner and family night. It was a nice evening and Brother Pedersen even pulled out Jeffrey's loose tooth. Yay! Henry has a very, very, so loose it's yucky loose tooth but would have nothing of having it yanked out. Here it is Thursday and he's still got it. Crazy kid. Tuesday was filled with a doctor's appt. for me and my day off. Yesterday, I finally called in about some knee pain I have been having and the Base referred me downtown. About a month ago I was carrying one of those huge rubbermaid roughtotes full of clothes and missed a step on someone's front porch. Down I went onto both knees with the added amount of weight. Yeah, I thought it would get better on its own but its only gotten worse. I went in yesterday to find out I have a torn miniscus in my right knee. Now I get to wait on my referral to have an MRI done to see how we should proceed. I am hoping that referral goes through quickly so I can get this fixed. It's not very fun. Yesterday afternoon we got Kelsey to sit up a little on her own. I didn't get a photo yesterday but snapped these two up above this morning. She is so much fun and is growing up fast, way faster than the other three, or so it seems. Last night was YW New Beginnings and I was asked to speak on Parents letting their girls grow in the program and not doing it for them. Everyone said I did a good job. Hopefully they are not just being nice. :) Here it is Thursday. It's 9:15am and I am still in my bathrobe. I guess I need to get started on my day. I need to get my house cleaned before my mom comes on Tuesday and I still have to prepare my lesson for Sunday. I keep crossing things off my to-do list, but for every item I cross off I seem to add 2 or 3 new things! I can't wait to for Dustin to get home...we're down to about 6 weeks.

No comments: