Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Uh-Oh!

Last night was a Relief Society service project. Henry, Jeff, and Jenna went to the Nursery and Kelsey stayed with me. My visiting teacher was playing with Miss Kelsey when she started to fuss, then to really cry. She hadn't eaten since 4pm so I took and fed her. With a happy, full tummy I handed her back to my visiting teacher but she started crying again. She was mad and she was crying. So I went over, took her back, and she stopped- almost immediately. I tried it with another sister and she did the same thing. I have never had a baby want me like that. I was worried this would happen with Dustin gone. Kelsey is only away from me for about 4 hours a week! Now I have to figure out how to nip this in the bud! Anyone want to come play with Kelsey? :)

No comments: