Saturday, March 20, 2010

An Apron in an Hour!


Someone special's birthday is coming up and I was feeling crafty yesterday so I made this super cute totally reversible apron in about an hour. No pattern needed. I found a blog where someone had a tutorial but I just took her measurements and modified them. I made the waistband 2x as wide and made it a little longer than she did. I was a little disappointed that I hurried so my stripes on the waistband are a little crooked but I think it turned out pretty cute. I added a button to the striped side, too, after I took the photo. Since this was so easy, I think I am going to go through my stash and make a whole bunch of them. My mom said she'd sell them for me. Bonus! I won't have to move all that fabric and I may end up with a little cash in hand!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

that is super cute! I need the link!