Friday, March 12, 2010

It was O-64!


O-64.
That was Henry's winning BINGO number. Chief Jo had their annual BINGO night tonight. The cards are free and they have all kinds of yummy things to buy and eat while you play. Each classroom's families donate the items in the themed boxes. On the way to the school we all talked about how we probably would not win. We might win, but probably not. This is our third year and our first win! Needless to say, Henry was very excited. We were playing the BIG E, meaning you had to fill in the shape of a letter E on your card. He thought he had won and I took it up there only to be told he was missing one. Yeah, I looked really smart. I got to walk back to my seat in the farthest table to the back so that everyone could get a good look at me. Anyways, the very next number he called was Henry's missing number so they just asked me to come back up. I let Henry do it this time. He had the biggest smile on his face. We won the Backyard Fun box and it has some pretty neat stuff in it. It was a really fun night and I am glad we all went. Now I just have to get them all to bed so I can crash!

1 comment:

Nicki said...

I was so sad to miss it...we were out of town. I was even supposed to help at it. Oh, well. That is awesome that he won! What a fun thing.