Monday, March 8, 2010

Kelsey's First Solid Food!




Kelsey had her first taste of rice cereal tonight. It was our family night activity. Dustin took a break from work so that he could head home and be online for the big event. She kind of acted like she liked it and really didn't spit much of it back out. I was surprised. Of all our kids, Jeff made the best faces at the introduction of solids. Kelsey spit raspberries a couple of times and we had a good laugh. I haven't used the Bumbo all that much lately and was surprised to find that she pretty much filled it! She won't fit much longer, especially now that we've added solids. I love it when my babies start to eat solids...it means I am one step closer to not having to nurse anymore! 5 more months I quite positively won't ever have to nurse a baby again. Yeah!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

It's funny how moms are all different. Here I am SAD that I'm not going to nurse a baby ever again LOL Kelsey is an absolute doll. You have the cutest kids, Shannon! that bumbo seat looks terrific.