Friday, December 31, 2010

JENNA!


Here's Jenna! She was so excited about Christmas! She is at a very fun age! I love 4! She is so smart and is always asking questions. She usually phrases them as a statement with a "right?" at the end. Like, "Christmas is the best day of the year, riiight?" with an emphasis on the "riiight?" It's pretty funny. She really wants to take dance class and I really need to find one that doesn't break the bank. I mean she's 4. I am not interested in developing a career for her. I want her to twirl around with other little girls for about an hour once a week. Anyways, Jenna loves to play pretend and to color, color, color! She also wants to go to school and can write some letters. She is way ahead of the boys when they were 4 and I think she's really going to excel in school. We love Jenna and can't imagine life without her.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oooo good luck with the dance thing. I told Ashlyn she could take dance at the begining of the school year and was SHOCKED when I signed her up how much it costed, but we'd been talking about it for months and there's only one in town.

It was...
$150 registration fee
$60 for her tap/ballet shoes
$65 a month for lessons (whether they are there or not, cancelled for Thanks/Christmas/Spring Break) $150 recital fee (costume,tickets)

And on top of it, ya can't sit and watch their class because of the distraction of siblings etc. So we're forking out all this money for who knows what and to see 1 recital in the Spring. I should've looked into it more before talking it up so much! She LOVES it though and can't wait to go each week with all her friends!