Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Morning


Christmas morning was an exciting one this year. Kelsey was old enough to open gifts and was all smiles all morning! The other three knew the routine and were very patient as each person got to open their gifts. We like to take turns and I love that they are excited to watch others open their gifts and well as open their own. The boys each made me a gift and I loved those the most! After all the gifts under the tree were opened and tummies were full of candy (yikes!) we told the kids that we needed to go check on the cat. Really we wanted them to see this gift pictured above. It wasn't really a lie since the dog had attacked the cat the day before and we were worried about her. Anyways, this go cart was waiting for them outside! Wow! I never had anything like that! And it goes FAST! Like more that 35mph! We let them drive it around the yard first. Dustin failed to teach Henry about the brakes...the old Power Wheels Henry used to drive simply stops when you let off the gas. The first thng Henry did was mow over my brand new lights trees I had in the front yard! I mean mowed them over- zoom! Dustin said he could fix them. I made him promise no duct tape!

No comments: