Sunday, December 19, 2010

Our Tree



Life seems super busy right now, although there's really not that much going on. I don't know what it is, but I have been having trouble getting into the spirit of the season this year. In spite of that, Christmas is just around the corner and I am getting things finished up. The trees been up for a little while now and I am happy to report Kelsey is leaving it alone. I can't say so much for some little ones I watched who broke one of my favorites, but life goes on, that's for sure. Dustin is away this weekend at a friend's military graduation. I am hoping to get as much done while he's gone so I can relax the last few days before the holiday especially since he's off all this next week. I am hoping to take some great photos of the kids in their Christmas outfits this week, too. We'll see. I have been to the doctor with both Kelsey and Jeff in the last 4 days both with ear infections. They don't look to photogenic at this point, but hopefully by Wednesday everyone will be happy and well. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How did the doctors appointment go for Jeff on Wednesday? Did he let ya ease up on the time he has to patch each day??

I'm having a hard time feeling like it's Christmas this year too...not sure why. It doesn't help that we're stuck in this rental house still waiting for our to sell that it doesn't feel like home. :( The kids are of course super excited and can't wait for the big day. This cold weather sure makes it feel more like Christmas, but we started a family tradition of going to the beach on Christmas Eve when we moved to Georgia...not sure it'll be warm enough this year.

ShannonD said...

Thanks, Nicole for asking about Jeff. It means a lot. Sorry to leave you hanging. The doc isn't letting up, but for good reason. We saw marked improvement. The doc says he gives the strict instructions because most parents are lazy about the patching. He didn't know we were so obedient. He hopes to go to patching every other day this summer and wean off from there.