Sunday, December 26, 2010

Frustration!

So, we dislike BellSouth very much. Only BellSouth doesn't really exist anymore. It got bought by AT&T. Yet, it still stinks like BellSouth. All they've changed is their name. We had trouble with BellSouth in GA, now we are having trouble in MS. Frustrating. Our internet is slower than dial-up yet we pay a lot of money to AT&T. We call, they tell us they will do things and they don't, they hang up on us (accidentally, of course) and they transfer us to offices that are closed for the evening. I am writing all this because I have a ton of Christmas photos that I have been trying to upload for a week now and I can't because it overloads or something and won't do it. So now I think I am going to have to upload these bad boys one at a time and that it going to drive me nuts!

No comments: