Friday, December 31, 2010

Saying Goodbye to 2010!

I have no idea where this year went! I think time passes more quickly as you get older. The Douberlys accomplished a lot this year. We made it through Dustin's deployment, we found a new house, we moved to Mississippi, we fought for the boys' education and succeeded, we've settled in with great neighbors, I went back to Weight Watchers and have lost almost 4 pounds in 2 weeks, and we are looking forward to what 2011 will hold for us. Hopefully it will be a good one. Dustin and I will celebrate our 10th anniversary this year! We'll be going on a cruise to Jamaica, the Cayman Islands, and Mexico. I am definitely looking forward to that. Even sooner than that I am going on another cruise with my mom in February, quite honestly because I am going crazy and need a vacation. :) Best Wishes to all 3, maybe 4, of you who read this! Happy 2011! I hope it's our best year yet!

2 comments:

JayShay said...

I love reading your blog! Unfortunatley I think only about 4 people read mine too! :0) Happy New Year to you too!!

Michelle said...

Happy New Year! It was great to have part of the Douberly Clan here! I won't tell you how many people read my blog daily, just that it's enough to make your brother very nervous ha ha