Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A long, long time ago...





Ok, maybe not that long ago, but still where does the time go? Back in January Dustin took the 3 older children to visit his friend Jake while Jake was training at a nearby Army Base. It was just me and Kelsey all weekend! I realized that sometimes 4 children are easier than one little one! The big kids entertain her A LOT! She wanted lots and lots of my attention, which was just fine with me until Sacrament Meeting on Sunday. Good grief! Give me all 4 over just her anyday! Anyways, on Saturday Kelsey and I headed to the beack for some fun photos. It was sunny and clear at our house when we left but there were lots of gray clouds just a few miles south at the ocean. These four photos are my favorites. After our photo shoot we headed to the commissary to buy something for dinner and then shared a quiet night at home. We were both happy to see everyone come home safely on Sunday afternoon!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

i feel the same way! i dont get nearly as much done when lizzy is at moms morning out