Friday, February 25, 2011

A Wolf at the Blue & Gold Banquet!






So, I was thinking tonight about how many Blue & Gold Banquets I've attended in my life. It's a lot and I still think they are super fun! Henry was our center of attention tonight. He is doing such a great job in scouts. We are super proud of him. Henry performed in his first skit ever tonight and did a really good job. Those are so cute. They even got Jeff into one skit since he tags along to scouts every week with Henry and Dad. Tonight Henry was awarded his Wolf rank as well as 2 silver arrow points (30 electives completed) and 4 new belt loops for computers, chess, music, and video games! Whew! I received my first mother's pin for Henry's Wolf rank. He pinned it on at the dinner but the photo was blurry so we took another one at home. He pinned it on upside down and then for his "good turn" he played with Kelsey and gave her one of his stuffed toys to sleep with. After I saw him being so nice to Kelsey I let him turn my pin right side up. :) The cub program in our ward is awesome! Even though Henry is the only boy his age, his leader Brother Hickman comes prepared and excited every week. Henry loves it!

No comments: