Friday, February 25, 2011

My Big Brother's Visit! First Activity: Go Kart!






My brother Dennis and his family came for a visit this past weekend to see us and to see mom while she was down South. Dennis has six children so it was a pretty crazy weekend with ten children in the house! It was super fun and the kids had a lot of fun together. One of the first things we did together was take the go kart out for a spin. We ended up taking it out twice to make sure everyone got a turn over the weekend. I didn't take the camera out the second time and I wish I had. Ben, 10, was so excited to be able to drive it himself and to have taken it "off road" which wasn't supposed to be part of the deal! :) Even Dennis took it for a spin. I love the photo of him. The big kids all got to drive and the little kids took turns as passengers. They all had a really good time. I wish I had had something like that as a kid! Too cool!

No comments: