Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Men vs. Women


Mom and I participated in Men Vs Women show on the last night of the cruise. I got to go up on stage for the last portion. We didn't know what we were going to have to do and, considering the last round involved sticking a ping pong ball between your "cheeks" and laying the "egg" in a bucket I was a little nervous. Turns out all I had to do was make a paper airplane. Now, the men had won round one by a narrow margin, we took round two and now it was down to round three. Yeah, we failed, miserably! One man's airplane sailed to the back of the auditorium for heaven's sake. I, however, was the only female to make a plane that at least entered the audience. Everyone else's puttered out on the stage! I got another one of the lovely carnival trophies and I was so excited. It's going to go up on the shelf with the trophy I won on our last cruise. The stakes are high now to win one on the next cruise! I can't wait! And, yes, I realize I look like a total dork in the photo but wanted to remember the fun event!

No comments: