Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What an Awesome Trip!


I am so glad that my mom and I took this cruise together. It was so fun to spend time with just her and to be lazy and relax and have a great time. We ate when we wanted. We slept when we wanted to. We read books and did puzzles. We went to as many activities as we wanted. We didn't change a single diaper, wash a single dish, or do a load a single load of laundry. One day, soon after we got home I was ready for bed at about nine o'clock and I had to laugh. On the cruise we stayed up very late every night. We just weren't tired. We saw the late show, we went to get late night snacks, we read or watched TV. We woke up at about 7 each morning and just enjoyed the day. I realized how tiring it is to take care of little ones when I was done for at 9! Even though I had an amazing time on the cruise and only had to take care of myself, I was very ready to get home to all 5 of my sweethearts as we left the ship. Now, I am all recharged and ready to tackle all my kids can dish out again!

No comments: