Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Our Summer Vacation Part Five- Lake Lowell, ID






Here's the crew boating with Uncle Cal (Dustin's cousin) on Lake Lowell. Lake Lowell is just outside Nampa and I can't wait until we live there and get ourselves a boat! The kids are definitely growing up- all three took a turn on the tube. Jenna rode with Dustin, of course, yelling faster, faster! She was even cool when she and Dustin both got bounced out and into the lake she went. The boys rode by themselves. Wow! I grew up going tubing every summer and I am so glad that my kids are getting the chance to try it out, too. It really is a ton of fun. The men kindly offered me a chance to ride the tube also but I thought it would sound a little crazy if something were to happen out there with all that bouncing and I had to explain to the doctor...."Well, I was tubing behind a ski boat and, you know, these things just happen..."!

No comments: