Tuesday, August 17, 2010

50 YEARS!




CONGRATULATIONS MOM & DAD!

50 years! That's how long my parents have been married. Wow! They were married in the Los Angeles Temple on July 2, 1960. I tried to look up some reliable data on marriage statistics and the closest I could find was the fact that less than 5% of all marriages in the US make it to 50 years. I am so proud of my parents. All of my siblings and I had a wonderful dinner party at JPs in Cannon Beach (if you haven't been, you should go!) on the night of July 17th. It was a great evening with awesome food, lots of laughs, and a slide show created by my sister. It was really wonderful to have all the kids together again. And to top it off we had great weather the whole weekend at the Oregon Coast. I don't know when we'll make it back to the Oregon Coast. I was so happy to get to go again before we headed to Mississippi.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's awesome! And how fun that all the siblings were able to get together to celebrate! I love when we can all get together...it doesn't happen very often since we're all so spread out but we have a blast when we do.h