Monday, August 23, 2010

Moving In




Our household goods showed up on the same day as Tropical Depression 5! What a crazy day. I am so glad there is no carpet in my house or I would already be having the carpets cleaned. The move-in went fairly well, although the men unloading didn't care much about my furniture or my wood floors. We'll be sending in a claim on a few different items. It's nice to not be sleeping on an airmattress after 3 weeks! Now we just have to get it all unpacked, put away, curtains hung, and pictures hung. Once it's all up, hopefully this week, I'll take some photos. We've done a lot in the last month to it! We've painted, fixed the wood floors, repaired the roof, ripped out our closet and replaced the shelves and rods, repaired the ceiling in the bathroom and laundry room, and ordered blinds for the whole house. They are being installed tomorrow. Oh, I can't wait for it to be done, for now at least!

No comments: