Friday, August 27, 2010

Singin' in the rain...


It's a rainy and much cooler day on the Gulf Coast today. It's in the low 80Fs outside which is actually quite pleasant. The rain has been falling since about 11 this morning. The girls and I went to lunch with Dad today and, afterwards ran to get a few things in Wal-Mart. They had all their kids' rainboots on sale and I couldn't resist. I had also found out, as I headed into the store that my umbrella was all bent up (thanks to my lovely children) so we bought another one, too. When we got home Jenna wanted to try them both out. She had so much fun running around and stomping and jumping. I called her in when the thunder started. I'm not so sure about the umbrella though...she was soaked through by the time she had to come in! Wink! Wink!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL pictures! Did she plan to cordinate her dress with the umbrella? Rain storms are so fun to play in here in the south! When we first moved to Atlanta there was a river that ran down the street in front of our house everytime it rained. Blake LOVED to go out with Rick and float down the street on his innertube - boy did it make for some cute scrapbooking!

ShannonD said...

Jenna is often in pink! No, she already had the dress on. It was a good coincidence!