Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Henry's Baptism


Henry Joseph Douberly was baptized on the 24th of July 2010, Pioneer Day. It was a great evening and we are so proud of Henry. Henry was baptized in the Great Falls 2nd Ward of the Great Falls East Stake with two of his Primary classmates, Karissa Heyward and Sarah Rice. He was baptized and confirmed by his Dad. Our Bishop, Bishop Harris and my Dad acted as witnesses. Several people from the ward and my dad stood in for the confirmation. His Grandma Pat and I were the choristers. Afterwards he chose Applebee's for dinner. It's so amazing that my baby boy is old enough to be baptized. Before we know he'll be heading off on his mission!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know, isn't it crazy! I feel so old! Everytime somebody talks about serving missions and everything that goes along with it, I get all choked up...singing Called to Serve or I Hope they Call me on a Mission - aweful! I'm going to be a WRECK when it comes to dropping him off at the MTC.