Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Look what I made today!




So, I finally gave myself some time to get crafty today. There is still so much to be done around the house, but I found some fabric flower patterns on etsy and I couldn't wait to try them. I had seen these fabric flowers and I had tried to just copy them, but they weren't quite right. So I broke down and bought the patterns. I ended up changing things up a little bit, but I am so glad I forked out the money. The headband Jenna is wearing was my second try. The first try ended up in the garbage. Then I had the idea of letting my sizzix do the cutting and it turned out great, and it was sooooooo much easier than cutting them out myself. I am going to make a smaller one for Kelsey and take their pictures tomorrow after my new camera comes from Amazon! I am soooooo excited for it to get here and I only ordered it yesterday. Hopefully I will love my new camera. It will mean lots more posts on here which I know 2 certain Grandmas will appreciate!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

that's adorable! I wish I had girls that would let me put headbows on them!