Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bad Words....


Today I have house guests, but not the kind you may be imagining. One is dressed all in white with a tiny shiny halo about her perfectly perfect hair. She looks a lot like me, only with a touch of gorgeous. She's seated on my right shoulder. The other guest is dressed all in red and sporting two tiny red horns in her hair. She's rock star spectacular and she's seated on my left shoulder. Both of them won't stop talking, my goodness. Lefty is telling me to write a nasty, naughty word ladened post today. Something like, "What's with this blankety-blank snow? Shouldn't it be Spring by now? Hello? It's just about May! And what's with the power kicking on and off, if the power goes out today heads are going to roll!" Righty-tighty over here has her side, too. She wants me to write about, "Counting my blessings" and "Looking on the bright side." So what's it gonna be today? Good girl or Bad girl?
Darn it, I can't decide! Lefty seems to have a lot more fun...Righty is, well, right. Man, what's a girl to do?
Ok, Ok, so it is snowing outside. A lot. I don't like it one stinkin' bit, but it won't last forever and I am MOVING! That is my saving grace. I am moving. Granted I am moving to a place with the occasional tornado or hurricane thrown in the mix, but I'll take it. Anything to get me out of here, please....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm TOTALLY with you on taking the risk of hurricanes and tornados rather than dealing with winter and snow. Our family was pretty worried for us when we moved here, but (knock on wood) we've only had one scare with a hurricane, which panned out to just a tropical storm with lots of rain and wind. Again, bring it on as long as I can wear my flip flops and shorts through it! :)

Tiffany said...

It's CRAZY that you have pictures of your tulips a few posts ago and now SNOW!! I feel for you...that's gotta stink!!!!!!!!!!!