Tuesday, April 20, 2010

More from Kelsey...




I am so glad that I am adding new photos today. These are so much happier, and Springier (Is that even a word?), and did I mention happier? Yeah. The snow is gone and the sun is once again warming the earth. I think we even hit 70F yesterday. When I took Kels outside for her first photo shoot she ended up being more interested in the grass than anything else. She just kept running her hands through it and totally ignoring me. Little stinker. Even if she isn't looking at the camera I think she's as pretty as can be. She getting the crawling thing down a little bit better everyday. She's got the idea and is working on the coordination. It's fun to see her get the things she wants after all her effort. Oh, I almost forgot... Saturday night I got a sitter so I could go to Stake Conf. adult session. When I got home Kelsey was in her bouncer seat. When she saw me she just lit up and smiled and squealed the best baby squeal I may have ever heard. It was so funny and wonderful. None of my kids have ever been that happy to see me. The sitter and I just had to laugh. She even asked if she always did that. It's those moments that make it all worth while. I can't wait for Dustin to get to see her smile. The calendar is down to 19 days. Can you believe it? Me neither!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow 19 days! That is soooo exciting!!! I'm sure you're looking forward to not playing single Mom. I can't believe how big your little gal is getting. Glad to see that Montana's weather is treatin' ya nice. :)