Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sometimes you just need to laugh out loud...

Ok, maybe I am just bored on a lazy Sunday afternoon, but the following pics make me laugh out loud. Today Jenna was hopping around the living room with a pair of pink tights on her head singing "Little Bunny Foo-Foo" complete with the bopping on the head part. I found it absolutely hilarious! Honestly, I must confess that this wasn't completely her idea. I had tried on a pair of nylons this morning only to find a hole right on the front of my left shin. They were laying on the coffee table and I put them on as "braids" just to get a laugh out of the kids. Jenna's pink tights, which she didn't wear to church were also on the coffee table and she donned hers. Only her's were much better suited to bunny ears, hence the song. Oh, what fun the Douberlys have on rainy Sunday afternoons.

No comments: