Thursday, April 8, 2010

Modern Technology...


I think the best part of the wedding was that Dustin got to be there even though he is deployed and literally on the other side of the Earth! I got the idea the morning of the wedding and asked him to be logged on at wedding time. If I could get Wi-Fi at the venue he could be there. Sure enough, all I had to do was track down the person with the access code and we were good to go. He sat on the chair right beside me and Tara even asked if she could get a photo of me and my date. You'll notice, he even put on a white shirt and a tie. He's so cute! He cut out a couple of times but got to see most of it, including the ring exchange. It was so fun to have him there with us!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fun idea! Ya gotta love modern techonology.