Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Card Making With 2 Sketches 4 You


So, I am entering a card making contest this week. I have never done this before but thought it would be fun...and the winner gets super scrapbooking supplies from Shanna Vineyard's Bo Bunny line and a gift certificate. Shanna not only designs stickers for Bo Bunny, but she makes awesome, I mean awesome hand-outs for Young Women which is how I stumbled upon her work! The top image is a sketch provided by the blog. I designed the bottom card with the sketch in mind. I think it turned out pretty cute. We'll see what they think after May 1st. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

cnelson said...

so sweet and pretty!!

Shaillé said...

Way cute - I hope you win! By the way, I have quite a bit of scrapbooking supplies - paper, stickers, etc. because my dad used to work for a scrapbooking company - and I hardly ever use them these days (I do digital scrapbooking now). Anyway, if you ever want to come and take your pick of some things let me know - it would pay you back for all the clothes you gave me for Matthew!

Sam said...

Very pretty. Such a beautiful color combination too.

Unknown said...

Welcome to our blog. I hope you stay and play in future challenges - they are super fun and only slightly addictive. Your card is lovely - I the spring colors and the way it opens is just darling
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y
:) Kazan