Thursday, April 8, 2010

Gifts from Dad




I guess I should mention that we were out of town for Spring Break. My mom flew in from Portland and we drove down to Salt Lake City for Dustin's cousin's wedding. It was a big trip, and Kelsey's first. She did really well, as did the other kiddos. The night before we left, I checked the mailbox to find 2 packages from Dustin. He had sent these cute hats and these wonderful pillowcases which HE MADE HIMSELF! WOW! We waited until morning and while I took the kids to breakfast, my mom put them on their pillows in the hotel. They were so excited to find them when we came back. Thanks Dad!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, that is one creative Dad aka Martha Stewart! That would've been such a fun thing for the kids to get and he even made Kelsey one. Way cute.